Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Spring has sprung


well in my mind at least. my mind is filled with ideas for spring now that the holiday selling season is coming to a close. I hope to have a few big sales in January and February to clear out the old and bring in the new. So keep any eye out for some special deals.

I don't always follow fashion trends when I design but I do like to keep on top of them. Colors, necklines and material trends I find important. According to omiru.com "Neutral colors continue their run as well as designers combine shades of black, white, and grey with accent colors from royal blue to fire engine red."

I have lots of ideas brewing in my head for my spring 07 line. Keep checking back as more is revealed in the next few months.

happy holidays
see you in the new year




No comments: